It’s the season of outdoor parties, and a summer BBQ is the perfect way to enjoy time with friends and family! For some tips on how to make this year’s get-together your best one yet, check out my list below:
- Set the Mood: String up fairy lights, plug in a radio with some of your favorite tunes in the background, put out a lawn rug, and throw a fresh tablecloth over your outdoor dining area. A few quick items can spruce up the yard and make it feel ready for guests!
- Put Out Snacks: This may seem like a no-brainer, but having a table filled with fun ‘grazing’ snacks can help relieve stress about perfectly grilling your meals! Try a veggie and dip tray, fruit shish kabobs, or a charcuterie board of cured meats and cheeses.
- Have Drinks on Hand: Set up a table with pitchers of fun summer drink concoctions (alcohol optional!) or fill a kiddie pool or wheelbarrow with ice to keep those beers chilled all afternoon.
- Choose Your Mains: It can be easy to get carried away grilling steaks, fish, chicken, hot dogs, burgers – you name it! For a more successful party, choose two options. Maybe you go with hot dogs, veggie burgers, or fish and chicken. Choose items that cook well on the BBQ and suit your get-together’s tone.
- Don’t Forget to Play! If you’re hosting an adult-only BBQ, setting up a table for a card game or getting out your cornhole boards can be a great way to pass the time and get some laughs. If you have children in attendance, consider setting up a lemonade stand or filling up some water balloons for an extra splash!
Contact me today...
…and find out how I can maximize your potential firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-201-0167.